The SM ACOUSTIC is a high quality, ABS acoustic window vent offering 2600mm2 EA airflow and providing a 40 db Dne W sound reduction in the open position.
airvent DG 1500 Window Vent
High performing Glazed In window vent that succeeds in achieving high ventilation rates in even the narrowest of window styles.
A high performing glazed in vent that succeeds in achieving high ventilation rates in even the narrowest of window styles. Core features include:
- Slimline Vent
- Natural Upward Deflection
- Thermal foam seal
- Insect Grill
- Aluminium Construction (vent body)
- uPVC Hood
- Polyester Powder Coated
- 10 Year Guarantee
The DG 1500 is available in a wide range of size and colour options to suit your specific project needs.
|White (HIPCA) "Satin"||Mill Finish|
|Black RAL 9005 "Satin"||Bespoke Colours and Finishes Available|
Choose from our stocked off-the-shelf range or indeed create something a little more bespoke.
- Manual control
- Cord control (right or left hand)
- Rod control
- Aluminium hood
- Bespoke sizes
- Bar length
- Fully controllable ventilation
- Concealed trickle ventilation
- Gas regulation vent
|Glass Width||Option||Equivalent Area / Metre||Length for 2500 EA||Length for 5000 EA||Geometric Open Area / Metre|
|24mm||DG1500 Fully Controllable & Concealed Trickle||10907||229mm||458mm||15000|
|28mm||DG1500 Fully Controllable & Concealed Trickle||11045||226mm||453mm||15000|
Under normal conditions the airvent DG 1500 achieved the following Sound Reduction results:
|FULLY OPEN (Normal Operation Mode)||Up to 27 db Dnt Rw|
Up to 28 db Dne W
|CLOSED (Concealed Trickle)||Up to 33 db Dne W|
|CLOSED||Up to 35.5 db Dnt Rw|
Up to 40 db Dne W
|Acoustic test data available upon request.|
- Vent and hood: Extruded aluminium
- End caps: uPVC (UV Stable)
- Paint: Polyester powder coated
- Fully complies with Building Regulations for UK & Ireland
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 13141-1:2004 (air-flow, air-leakage and weather tightness).