The SM TIP VENT is a modern, high quality, dual opening, ABS window vent available in 3 core airflow sizes.
airvent DG 1500 Window Vent
High performing Glazed In window vent that succeeds in achieving high ventilation rates in even the narrowest of window styles.
A high performing glazed in window vent that succeeds in achieving high ventilation rates in even the narrowest of window styles. Core features include:
- Natural Upward Deflection
- Insect Grill
- Aluminium Construction (vent body)
- uPVC Hood
- Polyester Powder Coated
- 10 Year Guarantee
The DG 1500 is available in a wide range of size and colour options to suit your specific project needs.
|White (HIPCA) "Satin"||Mill Finish|
|Black RAL 9005 "Satin"||Bespoke Colours and Finishes Available|
Choose from our stocked off-the-shelf range or indeed create something a little more bespoke.
- Manual control
- Cord control (right or left hand)
- Rod control
- Aluminium hood
- Bespoke sizes
- Bar length
- Fully controllable ventilation
- Concealed trickle ventilation
- Gas regulation vent
|Glass Width||Option||Equivalent Area / Metre||Length for 2500 EA||Length for 5000 EA||Geometric Open Area / Metre|
|24mm||DG1500 Fully Controllable & Concealed Trickle||10907||229mm||458mm||15000|
|28mm||DG1500 Fully Controllable & Concealed Trickle||11045||226mm||453mm||15000|
Under normal conditions the airvent DG 1500 achieved the following Sound Reduction results:
|FULLY OPEN (Normal Operation Mode)||Up to 27 db Dnt Rw|
Up to 28 db Dne W
|CLOSED (Concealed Trickle)||Up to 33 db Dne W|
|CLOSED||Up to 35.5 db Dnt Rw|
Up to 40 db Dne W
|Acoustic test data available upon request.|
- Vent and hood: Extruded aluminium
- End caps: uPVC (UV Stable)
- Paint: Polyester powder coated
- Fully complies with Building Regulations for UK & Ireland
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 13141-1:2004 (air-flow, air-leakage and weather tightness).