airduct Semi Rigid Range
The Brookvent airduct SEMI RIGID range is a professional, air-tight, easy install ducting solution system for Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV / MVHR) installations.
The range is tested and listed by the BRE in the UK and can be used with the Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) calculations in line with Appendix Q.
Why Choose airduct Semi Rigid?
- Airtight, continuous ducting runs
- Simplified system design
- Faster, easier installation
- Eliminates cross-talk between rooms
- Reduced number of components to seal & fit
- Lightweight & easily transported
- Antibacterial properties
- Great crush resistance
- HDPE (High density polyethylene) double wall construction
- Compression strength: 8 kN/m2 (PN50086-24)
- Flexibility: 0.35m radius achieved at +20 Degrees Celsius
- Operational temperature range -20 to +60 Degrees Celsius
- Ducting elongation at break: 50%
- EPDM Gasket seals
- Galvanised Steel 275 Plenum boxes
- Comparatively low airflow resistance