The airvent Tunal SUS is a thermally broken window vent with excellent air flow & acoustics. The SUS is a can achieve up to 55dB reduction in the open position and is available with on the frame and on the glass options.
airvent SM ULTIMA
The SM ACOUSTIC is a high quality, ABS acoustic window vent offering 2600mm2 EA airflow and providing a 40 db Dne W sound reduction in the open position.
- Up to 47 dB Dn,e W reduction when open
- 5000mm2 EA & 2960mm2 EA Airflow sizes
- Graduated opening for airflow control
- Wool-pile seal: Watertight up to 1000 Pa
- Natural upward airflow deflection
- Portable rod control (Optional)
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium
- Polyester powder coated
- 10 year Guarantee
|White RAL 9016 (semi-gloss)|
|Grey RAL 7016 (semi-gloss)|
Bespoke colours available on request. MOQ’s apply. Mixed sets of internal vent and external hood also available on request.
|Equivalent Area||Water tightness|
|SM Ultima 2960 mm2 EA||2960 mm2||1000 Pa|
|SM Ultima 5000 mm2 EA||5000 mm2||1000 Pa|
|D n,e,w (C;Ctr) – Open position|
|SM Ultima 2960 mm2 EA||47(-1;-2) dB|
|SM Ultima 5000 mm2 EA||39(0;-2) dB|