- Mount options; wall, floor and ceiling.
- Duct configurations; standard and inverted.
- 0.7 W/l/s Specific Fan Power.
- 90% Heat Recovery Efficiency
Aircycle 1.3 House Ventilation System
- Suitable for small to medium apartments and dwellings
- Wall, floor or ceiling mount options
- Range down to 0.42 W/l/s Specific fan power
- Range up to 92% Heat recovery efficiency
The new aircycle 1.3 Heat Recovery Ventilation HRV range offers versatility without compromising on efficiency, specific fan power or airflow performance.
With a Specific Fan Power (SFP) down to 0.42 W/l/s and a heat recovery efficiency up to 92% the aircycle 1.3 features a streamlined, low-turbulence airflow path design coupled with state of the art EC fan technology. This ensures the aircycle 1.3 range has one of the lowest power consumptions (W) per volume of air (l/s) outputs in its class and sets a new standard in HRV system efficiency.
Core features include:
- Up to 92% heat recovery efficiency
- Down to 0.42 W/l/s specific fan power
- 100% variable fan speed control
- Independent fan speed control
- 230v auto-boost integration
- Potentiometer or digital control models
- Variable boost over-run timer
- Tempering summer bypass, 100% filtered
- Integral humidistat
- Automated frost protection
- Wall, floor or ceiling mount models
- Standard or inverted (LH, RH duct connections) options
- Easy access filters
- 5 year guarantee
- Main enclosure: High density, impact resistant EPP (Expanded Polypropylene)
- PCB & control panel enclosure: ABS FR
- Filters: Polyester media (G3)
- Mounting bracket: Zinc plated steel
- Fan Scrolls: ABS
Electrical & Controls:
- 230v EC low energy, backward curved centrifugal fans
- Supplied complete with 4 core flying lead: (Live: Brown), (Neutral: Black), (Earth: Yellow & Green), (230v Switched Live (Boost): Grey)
- Plug and play components for easy maintenance
- Fully complies with Building Regulations for UK & Ireland
- SAP Appendix Q Listed | Energy Savings Trust Best Practice | CE
Range down to 0.42 W/l/s
Range up to 92%
Product codes shown refer to ‘standard’ duct config.
Add “V” to the end of each product code for an ‘inverted’ duct config.