Brookvent provides specialist design, installation and support services to complement its manufactured range of residential mechanical ventilation systems.
From the outset we believe strongly in actively planning and coordinating our design and installation with other major services to ensure every project runs as smoothly as possible for our clients.
4 main stages to successfully install and commission your systems:
- The Brookvent Project Manager carries out detailed surveys, mark ups and safety assessments prior to start
- Clearly defined contract requirements, programmes of works and attendances relevant to the project are confirmed and clearly communicated
- Our BPEC approved installation team install ductwork routes to the highest standards as per the Brookvent scheme design
- Our units are installed at first fix to ensure that all duct connections are 100% rigid while also allowing the systems to be quality tested before boarding
- Internal extract valves are cored and connected in each wet room
- Our systems are wired and primed for the final phase – commissioning
- Our installation team returns to site, once clean and dust free, to balance and commission each system, ensuring correct airflow rates are achieved in each wet room relative to the specific requirements
- We issue commissioning certificates detailing the measured installed airflow performance of each system against the design requirements
- Finally, each system’s operational and maintenance requirement s are clearly defined and demonstrated to ensure competent user operation and optimum system performance