- Suitable for small to medium dwellings and apartments
- Up to 65 l/s @ 150 Pa max airflow
- Up to 92% heat recovery efficiency
- Down to 0.42 W/l/s specific fan power
- Remote digital control with status indication
- 4 Airflow modes (100% variable): Night, General, Boost, Purge
- Programmable 25%+ boost setting
- Wall, ceiling and floor mount options
Aircycle 3.1 House Ventilation System
- Suitable for medium to large apartments and dwellings.
- Wall or floor mount including side or top duct connections.
- 0.37 W/l/s Specific fan power.
- 93% Heat recovery efficiency.
The new aircycle 3.1 Heat Recovery Ventilation system HRV comes with award winning technology, unrivalled performance and versatile installation.
With a Specific Fan Power (SFP) down to 0.37 W/l/s and a heat recovery efficiency up to 93% the aircycle 3.1 succeeds in balancing the trade-off between airflow, efficiency and acoustic performance, offering a system that delivers true comfort ventilation for the end user. Core features include:
- Up to 93% heat recovery efficiency
- Down to 0.37 W/l/s specific fan power
- 100% variable fan speed control
- Independent fan speed control
- 230v auto-boost integration
- Variable boost over-run timer
- Tempering summer bypass (optional)
- Integral humidistat
- Automated frost protection
- Wall or floor mount
- Top and side duct connections
- On-site invert capability
- Easy access air filters (G2 up to G4)
- 5 year guarantee
- Main enclosure: High density, impact resistant EPP (Expanded Polypropylene)
- PCB & control panel enclosure: ABS FR
- Drainage tray: PP
- Filters: Polyester media (G2 up to G4)
- Mounting bracket: Zinc plated steel
- Fan Scrolls: ABS
- 230V EC low energy, backward curved centrifugal fans
- PCB c/w potentiometer control
- Supplied complete with 4 core flying lead: (Live: Brown), (Neutral: Black), (Earth: Yellow & Green), (230v Switched Live (Boost): Grey)
- Plug and play components for easy maintenance
- Independent fan speed control (Trickle and boost settings for each fan)
- Single 230V boost input (Light switch, humidistat, PIR etc.)
- Efficient in-built control board (SAP Q approved)
- Boost over-run timer, adjustable between 0-15min.
- In-built humidity sensor (Boost activation) Variable: 60% – 100% RH, Factory set: 70%
- Frost protection, factory set: 5 Degrees Cel.
- Tempering summer bypass (Automatic variation between 20-27 Degrees Cel.) – Optional
- Fully complies with Building Regulations for UK & Ireland
- SAP Appendix Q Listed | Energy Savings Trust Best Practice | CE
Down to 0.37 W/l/s
Up to 93%
- Aircycle 3.1 c/w Integral Humidistat AS 90-0301-WIN-01
- Aircycle 3.1 c/w Integral Humidistat & Summer Bypass AS 90-0301-WINS-01