The Tunal Top Neo is a thermally broken aluminium vent designed to fit on the window frame. It can be placed on plastic, wooden and aluminium frames and features an inner flap which, in the opened position, guides incoming air upwards to avoid drafts.
Aircycle 3.1 House Ventilation System
- Suitable for medium to large apartments and dwellings.
- Wall or floor mount including side or top duct connections.
- 0.37 W/l/s Specific fan power.
- 93% Heat recovery efficiency.
The new aircycle 3.1 Heat Recovery Ventilation system HRV comes with award winning technology, unrivalled performance and versatile installation.
With a Specific Fan Power (SFP) down to 0.37 W/l/s and a heat recovery efficiency up to 93% the aircycle 3.1 succeeds in balancing the trade-off between airflow, efficiency and acoustic performance, offering a system that delivers true comfort ventilation for the end user. Core features include:
- Up to 93% heat recovery efficiency
- Down to 0.37 W/l/s specific fan power
- 100% variable fan speed control
- Independent fan speed control
- 230v auto-boost integration
- Variable boost over-run timer
- Tempering summer bypass (optional)
- Integral humidistat
- Automated frost protection
- Wall or floor mount
- Top and side duct connections
- On-site invert capability
- Easy access air filters (G2 up to G4)
- 5 year guarantee
- Main enclosure: High density, impact resistant EPP (Expanded Polypropylene)
- PCB & control panel enclosure: ABS FR
- Drainage tray: PP
- Filters: Polyester media (G2 up to G4)
- Mounting bracket: Zinc plated steel
- Fan Scrolls: ABS
- 230V EC low energy, backward curved centrifugal fans
- PCB c/w potentiometer control
- Supplied complete with 4 core flying lead: (Live: Brown), (Neutral: Black), (Earth: Yellow & Green), (230v Switched Live (Boost): Grey)
- Plug and play components for easy maintenance
- Independent fan speed control (Trickle and boost settings for each fan)
- Single 230V boost input (Light switch, humidistat, PIR etc.)
- Efficient in-built control board (SAP Q approved)
- Boost over-run timer, adjustable between 0-15min.
- In-built humidity sensor (Boost activation) Variable: 60% – 100% RH, Factory set: 70%
- Frost protection, factory set: 5 Degrees Cel.
- Tempering summer bypass (Automatic variation between 20-27 Degrees Cel.) – Optional
- Fully complies with Building Regulations for UK & Ireland
- SAP Appendix Q Listed | Energy Savings Trust Best Practice | CE
Down to 0.37 W/l/s
Up to 93%
- Aircycle 3.1 c/w Integral Humidistat AS 90-0301-WIN-01
- Aircycle 3.1 c/w Integral Humidistat & Summer Bypass AS 90-0301-WINS-01