- Suitable for small to medium dwellings and apartments
- Up to 65 l/s @ 150 Pa max airflow
- Up to 92% heat recovery efficiency
- Down to 0.42 W/l/s specific fan power
- Remote digital control with status indication
- 4 Airflow modes (100% variable): Night, General, Boost, Purge
- Programmable 25%+ boost setting
- Wall, ceiling and floor mount options
aircycle ONE Single Room Heat Recovery
- Ultra quiet
- Very low running costs
- Heat recovery
- Prevent condensation and mould
- Removal of indoor pollutants
- Easy maintenance
BROOKVENT aircycle ONE is a continuous running, low energy, ultra-quiet, alternate flow supply and extract fan with heat recovery for use in habitable areas such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, basements and hallways.
Core features include:
- Extremely low power consumption costs around GPB 5 a year to run
for continuous operation on low speed.
- Energy efficient Integral Regenerative Heat Exchanger with
up to 82% efficiency.
- Unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic
properties, low noise and increased efficiency.
- Aesthetic flat front cover for modern interior design, easily
removable for cleaning without the need of tools.
- Each model comes with 3 different airflow settings.
- IPX4 protection.
- Optional user controller which can control up to 10 units
allowing selection of off/ speed 1/speed 2/speed 3/extract
or supply only.