Job specification: Marketing Manager | closing date for applications 15.11.17 | email email@example.com
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and committed Marketing Manager to join our expanding Sales and Marketing team. Supporting growth in GB and new export markets (including the US) is the primary focus of the role.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall marketing plan in line with Brookvent’s business objectives and growth strategy.
Brookvent is an award-winning NI manufacturing company specialising in market leading heat recovery ventilation systems and high-performance window ventilation products for the residential construction sector in the UK and Ireland, as well as worldwide export markets.
- Developing and implementing the overall marketing and digital marketing plan – delivering management updates as to progress against KPIs and reporting on return on marketing spend
- Developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns (with a strong focus on digital) in line with company strategy to attract and convert key target audiences in the B2B construction landscape
- Maintaining and developing the company lead generation programme across multiple platforms to generate quality enquiries and leads in support of sales teams – utilising SEO, email marketing, social media and CRM
- Managing and developing all aspects of the company website, including; user experience, copy, content, case studies, news articles and blogs – along with annual audit on performance and security
- Creating fresh content for company social media channels, with an emphasis on Linkedin, to market the business across a mix of organic and paid promotion.
- Management of in-house graphic designer and liaising with other external designers, printers to co-ordinate the production of marketing materials, including; brochures, catalogues, sales tools, technical labels, packaging and corporate merchandise
- Writing creative copy for company case-studies, awards’ entries and marketing materials
- Managing and developing existing e-commerce platform to generate online sales of company products and ancillaries
- Managing PR communications including; writing press releases, organising PR events and liaising with the Press/Media
- Organising and managing the successful delivery of trade exhibitions and seminars.
- Conducting market research on new products, market trends, legislation and monitoring competitor activity
- 3rd level degree in Business/Marketing (or similar qualification of relevance)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing (Preferably B2B)
- Experience with technical product marketing desirable
- A good understanding of the marketing mix and experience in delivering compelling integrated campaigns (SEO experience is essential)
- Excellent creative copy writing skills
- Experience in successfully coordinating and delivering projects as a solo player and within cross-functional teams. Comfortable supporting partners and distributors in different global locations, (as required)
- Working knowledge of WordPress desirable but not essential
- Self-motivated with an ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
- Excellent written, numerical, analytical and IT Skills
- Competitive salary (experience dependent)
- Competitive bonus structure (Up to 20% of basic salary)
- CIM Membership
- Company smartphone and laptop will be made available as part of the role
- 30 days annual leave (pro-rata) including company stat days
- Pension match up to 3% of salary
- 37.5hrs per week. 8.30-5 Mon to Thur, 8.30 – 2.30 Fri
- Location: Dunmurry, Belfast
Brookvent is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all eligible candidates.