The airvent Tunal SUS is a thermally broken window vent with excellent air flow & acoustics. The SUS is a can achieve up to 55dB reduction in the open position and is available with on the frame and on the glass options.
airvent Tunal Top Neo
The Tunal Top Neo is a thermally broken aluminium vent designed to fit on the window frame. It can be placed on plastic, wooden and aluminium frames and features an inner flap which, in the opened position, guides incoming air upwards to avoid drafts.
- Up to 29 dB acoustic reduction while open
- Up to 14,125 mm2/ m EA
- Thermally broken
- Watertight to 650 Pa
- Suitable for frame depths of 50-194mm
- Suitable for frame depths from 50–194mm
- Suitable for use on all type of window construction: aluminium, timber & plastic
- Inner profile acts as an insect grille. Easily removed for cleaning
- Natural upward deflection
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium
(1) Value for non self regulating version, according to EN 13141-1
(2) L = total length vent – end cap dimension