The Tunal Top Neo is a thermally broken aluminium vent designed to fit on the window frame. It can be placed on plastic, wooden and aluminium frames and features an inner flap which, in the opened position, guides incoming air upwards to avoid drafts.
airvent Tunal SUS
Tunal SUS is a self-regulating thermally broken window vent with excellent air flow & acoustics. The SUS is a can achieve up to 55dB reduction in the open position and is available with on the frame and on the glass options.
• Thermally broken
• Installation on glass, over frame or transom
• 4 different size available: 170, 210, 250 & 290mm
• Each size is available in 4 different air inlets: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm & 25mm
• Suitable for use on all type of window construction: aluminium, timber & plastic
• Inner profile acts as an insect grille. Easily removed for cleaning
• Manufactured from extruded aluminium
(1) Value for non self regulating version, according to EN 13141-1
(2) L = total length vent – end cap dimension